Murphy's Mugshots

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
Beautiful tortoise!! Mine love the Rose of Sharon blossoms too but don't seem interested in the leaves.
Both mine will eat either but they definitely prefer the flowers. My hibiscus has the first blooms of the year right now and the torts can't wait.

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
The enclosure looks great! Lots of space for Murphy to wander around in. I like the little sign hanging above the entrance to his hide. Did you notice the ‘r’ is missing from his name in the sign? Your tortoise is beautiful and looks pretty darn happy in his new house.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
The enclosure looks great! Lots of space for Murphy to wander around in. I like the little sign hanging above the entrance to his hide. Did you notice the ‘r’ is missing from his name in the sign? Your tortoise is beautiful and looks pretty darn happy in his new house.
Thanks, it took him a little while to get used to but he's settled in now. I actually didn't even notice the name was spelled wrong. Your the first person to point it out lol. I have to go back thru my email and see if it was the companies error or mine.

LisaLew

DFW Texas
Does Murphy stay outside without a cover? I see so many tortoise photos in outside open enclosures - but here in Texas I’m worried a critter will come after my RF?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Does Murphy stay outside without a cover? I see so many tortoise photos in outside open enclosures - but here in Texas I’m worried a critter will come after my RF?
Yes he does. I don't leave him outside at night though. He only goes outside during the day. I've never had any problems.

LisaLew

DFW Texas
His face is so expressive. I love all the green. Sorry for so many Q’s - does Murphy have any favorite plants? So far I’ve added creeping Jenny and an elephsn
His face is so expressive. Does he have any outside plants that are his favorites? We are just setting ours up. So far I’ve added Creeping Jenny, Aloe Vera and an elephant bush.

LisaLew

DFW Texas
His face is so expressive. I love all the green. Sorry for so many Q’s - does Murphy have any favorite plants? So far I’ve added creeping Jenny and an elephsn

His face is so expressive. Does he have any outside plants that are his favorites? We are just setting ours up. So far I’ve added Creeping Jenny, Aloe Vera and an elephant bush.
Oops I thought I deleted the first one. ?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga

His favorite place he spends most of his time is in this Lyriopi. We call it Monkey Grass here. He doesn't eat it though.IMG_20200701_135904311.jpg