Murphy's Law Marathon

TigsMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Survived 3 full frustration days of Murphy's Law. Don't you hate it when that happens??!!! Finally, having a better day. Monday the Solar Installers were a no show. Tuesday Solar Installers showed up, ran out of parts they needed and extended install into Wednesday. Fed Ex lost a Big Screen TV I ordered as a prize for our Car Club's Christmas Party. Took 2 days of Phone Calls and extreme Adrenaline to get a replacement expedited (hope it arrives on Schedule). Hubby broke the kitchen faucet late Weds. night and the Garage Door Spring Broke when I went to the store early Weds Afternoon. Hubby installed a new faucet Thursday, but couldn't find the Garage Door springs he needed. Of course the Garage door is obsolete! We just had a Garage Door repair company come out and replace both springs and lube the tracks in 30 minutes! Whoohoo! Hubby's so happy he's calling everyone he knows to tell them about the company. I'm so happy, I keep running outside to see if there's a Rainbow. It's been a grueling week, I sure hope that's it for a long while. Both Murphy and the neighborhood skunk are sharing the top spot on my hit list.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Ah yes, the wonderful ying/yang...well, now it would appear your ying may be ready for the yang----all good should be coming your way now :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Isn't it nice to now be able to look back on those things and laugh about them?

TigsMom

5 Year Member
Arizona
Laughing at a bag of flour that exploded on one of those nights now. I was dusting some stew meat to prepare some homemade chili, when bang, the plastic bag of flour and meat popped and spewed flour all over me from the top of my head (including my glasses to the point I could barely see) to my toes and the whole darn kitchen. OH and no working faucet in the kitchen to help me with cleanup. I might have been shaking that bag a bit too hard! LOL Ya' Think???? I'm making good progress when I can laugh at myself and the mess I made. OBTW, Flour in hair with mousse and hairspray and then going out in the rain to make sure the windows on my truck were rolled up, makes for doughy hair! I'd had such a run of bad days that I couldn't even laugh at myself at the time, and that is just not ME!