Mulberry tree - want

shellfreak

10 Year Member!
I’m looking for some mulberry trees. Seems like every nursery in America is sold out of them. Can anyone recommend where to buy?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You can do a google search for them. Amazon and some nurseries have them listed. However they won't be very big ones.

NorCal tortoise guy

5 Year Member
Northern California
I don’t know if you’re looking for fruitless or fruited but I just found bare root white mulberries on Etsy of all places. Still waiting for them to arrive but we will see

timus

5 Year Member
Eastern Shore of Maryland
I ordered a off of Etsy and they arrived quickly and are thriving. I got two for 54 bucks shipped which I thought was fair. Here is a pic of the seller I bought from. I just checked and they are in stock ready to ship. E88D424C-CEC8-46A5-9163-449F36E28C7C.png

Ergotaxon

Portland, TX
Thanks for the tip. I really appreciate it. I ordered a three footer. I have been looking for a mulberry tree for a long time.

tglazie

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, TX
Do you know someone with a mulberry tree? You can take a few cuttings and attempt to clone them. Just research clone tree in youtube. But yeah, if you know someone with a mulberry, ask them if you can clip some branches. Spread mulberries all over my property doing this. Turn one tree into ten.

T.G.

2turtletom

5 Year Member
Akron, Ohio
I’m looking for some mulberry trees. Seems like every nursery in America is sold out of them. Can anyone recommend where to buy?
Randy, my guess is that white mulberries can easily be found as weeds in your area. They spread very, very easily. They just show up in my yard as weeds....Get in touch with a local amateur botanist and you probably can get hooked up with people that are pulling them out as weeds...