Mulberry Leaves...

Keith D.

Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Hi all, I am looking for some mulberry leaves. I have looked everywhere around the county where I live and can't find any at all. If you have a tree or know someone who does and doesn't mind you collecting some, like a pound worth, I would be super happy. Or I should say Leo will be, I have been promising him some for a while now. If you can send them to me let me know :) Thanks much.

Keith D.

Arizona
I've been there. There are mulberry trees all over the place.

Please don't take offense: Are you sure you know what they look like?
Lol ya I know what they look like, I have a herbology degree :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Lol ya I know what they look like, I have a herbology degree :)

D'OH!!! I had no way of knowing. Sorry.

Mulberry are one of the few types of trees that do well in climates like yours. I am surprised you aren't finding any around. They are all over Phoenix and Tucson. We've got them all over the place here too.

I'd love to ship you some, but I'm a horrible procrastinator and very busy with work, family and tortoises. I know I will never get around to it...

Can you grow your own? I know that won't help you immediately, but mulberry establishes itself pretty quickly.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Try asking people you know, at work or school etc. Or put an ad in craigslist. There's got to be some somewhere.

voodoochild

10 Year Member!
Tampa FL
I got mine on eBay then found a dwarf variety at Lowes two weeks later. Lowes should be able to order them for you too.