Status
Not open for further replies.

RobP67

Location (City and/or State)
California
Hi everyone, I saw a vendor from Facebook as well as their website and they have tortoises in my price range. I spoke to the owner through message and they seemed nice and answered all my questions. I also checked the care sheet to compare their answers. They seem legit but i was wondering if anyone has bought from them or had experience. Thanks!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I've never heard of them either.

Where is he? What's his name?

RobP67

California
I should probably find someone else then right? They have a location in florida and stuff but not much from them. No reviews or anything..

SweetGreekTorts

Tucson, AZ
I've never heard of him either.
What species are you looking for? We have some very reputable breeders in this Forum.

RobP67

California
@SweetGreekTorts
Hi, I'm looking for a cherryhead/refoot. Either two cherry or one of each (total of 2). Preferably hatchlings so i can grow them up. Also looking around the 150 or less than 200. He was offering 175 each which sounds like a blessing and even has pictures which is why the seller looked legit. I'm sure he is legit but i would like to do business with someone that has a good reputation. I was also thinking of buying from Reptmart as they also list cherryheads for 150$. But unfortunately they don't get back to you and have mixed reviews so im skeptical of them. I wouldn't mind getting one from a reputable breeder here but some are just out of my budget. I'm sure i would be paying for top notch quality but i still have to set up enclosures costs as well.

RobP67

California
@SweetGreekTorts
I also spoke to Viki from tortoise yard and she was the kindest! but all she as in terms of cherryheads right now is one that has an injured eye and i'm not sure if there would be special care needed in the future as i don't have much experience with redfoots

SweetGreekTorts

Tucson, AZ

RobP67

California
Thanks for the recommendations. I love ryan from southern reptiles, he is a really great guy! I got a hermanns from him but unfortunately he sold the last of his cherryheads i believe. I also tried torts stork but unfortunately its a little out of my price range. I think i just may get redfoots or hold off until i can better afford a cherryhead but thanks for the recommendations!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Moderator can delete this post please, has been resolved.
We don't usually delete threads, because the info contained in the thread may be helpful to someone doing a 'search'. So I'll just close it for you instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.