movie: Autumn in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Have someone watched the movie Autumn in New York with Richard Gere and Winona Ryder?? If you did not please do not read the rest of the thread since I will talk about the end :)

Okkk I really do not get it. I am so happy that finaly he realises he loves her and wants to be with her (I found him so low class and stupid to cheat on her with the lady outside at the party) but anyways I do not get why she dies at the end???
WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE?? I mean, I know it is just a movie but please? Can we see a happy ending of those kind of movies?? Richard Gere found the best surgeon but no, she still had to die!
Sorry about that people, I just watched the movie for the first time and I really thought she would live.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Isa, I thought that was one of the most depressing movies. Message in a Bottle was another one......depressing!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Ahhh Message in a bottle, I have read the book and watched the movie. I just do not get why they have to die at the end!! Can`t people be happy. Happy ever after, that is my kind of story!

Status
Not open for further replies.