Most amazing video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WI
Its actually a full length movie. My sister and I used to watch it when we were kids.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
A full length movie? Wow! Someone sent me this little video and I just though it was so amazing. I can't imagine it a full length movie.

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Isn’t that the movie where the mother bear was killed by the avalanche? I think I have it on DVD. Cute movie!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
OMG Terry, I got sooo scared for the little baby bear. I love the end, so beautiful (I even had tears in my eyes), thank God the mommy was there.

chadk

10 Year Member!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bear_(1988_film)

Yep, it is a movie. Each scene carefully planned out and 'acted' by animal actors... That branch that breaks is pretty funny to watch closely as it morphs from skinny branch to raft and back again :)

I like these kinds of movies mostly (even if not realistic and guilty of too much anthropomorphism)... But I have to wonder how much stress they force upon those animals just to make a buck at the box office...

Isa said:
OMG Terry, I got sooo scared for the little baby bear. I love the end, so beautiful (I even had tears in my eyes), thank God the mommy was there.

That was supposed to be a male grizzly that took the little one under his wing... in actual life, male grizzlies are a great threat to cubs.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
chadk said:
That was supposed to be a male grizzly that took the little one under his wing... in actual life, male grizzlies are a great threat to cubs.

Opps I thought it was the mommy (sorry to the male Grizzlie :D).
Chad, very interesting, I did not know that, how come are they a great threat to cubs? do they attack them?

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Well, I wondered what I was going to do for a suspense-filled few moments today....Thanks Terry :)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Terry I loved this video. Someone had sent it to me through an email a while back. It just goes to show you the power of a mother protecting her child.

Status
Not open for further replies.