MorphMarket.... Anyone got any info?

Pistachio's Pamperer

Location (City and/or State)
Tri-cities, Tennessee

Sorry if this isn't in the right place. But as I haven't used the service I can't put it in the reviews section.
Has anyone done any business on this?

I am -not- really thrilled by what I have seen just looking around. And I can see that some of the sellers
are not following rules/laws for shipping. Seems to be like an ebay of reptiles?? Guess I am a little naive,
didn't realize such a thing existed.

Thought maybe it was something that -we- as a community should be aware of. Might be a situation
where people should steer away? OR made aware of what they should be looking out for in regards
to doing business there? ((And yes I know we can't save them all.))

-Meg

2turtletom

5 Year Member
Akron, Ohio
Morph Market is a market place, primarily used by the snake people. I use it just to see all the different morphs of Ball Pythons. Like any market made up of individual sellers, your experience will only be as good as the seller you chose to buy from. In general, Fauna classifieds is a much better place to seek out reputable chelonian breeders (that is if you haven't connected with a TFO member that breeds the species you are looking for!)

Pistachio's Pamperer

Tri-cities, Tennessee
Thank you for the info. Someone I know ordered from there and had a pretty serious issue. Poor little baby bearded dragon ended up DOA. And seller shipped -very- badly and against shipping companies policy. So I started digging around on there.
-Meg