Mom went out yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

terracolson

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento
Well Amanda (parent of my sons best friend) Pick up my 4 yr old Ximon yesterday around noon.
My girl Liberty (cool name), who happens to be the loudest person on earth, Hairstylist and she is also a radio DJ here in Sacramento, Took me out to lunch.

First we went to the beauty supply store, (a license only one) and i got to shop for what ever i wanted, She of course knew everyone and her voice was the only thing you could hear in the store.

Next door was a cute little Sushi place and she MADE me eat!! She ordered for me and made me try it... I was like why not... I ate a few different Rolls and some sort of green bean looking things... I actually got full! She downed about 5 fancy beers and got even more loud.

It was time to pick my son up at 5, so we did that and went to a local skate shop to check out the clothing line, (love my skate shops) an as soon as we walk in, Off goes liberty!!

"whats up" "who are you, I am Liberty, are you the owner, are you local, when did you open the store"...on and on and on....
My son is hiding in clothing racks and pulling off gloves he wants me to buy... a little out of order, but not to bad.
So we check out the store's boards and shoes, then off to the feed store.. (by now, i know one of the skate shop owners passed away and how, a little about his twins, the guy working behind the counter, his age, where he grew up...should I go on?)

The western supply and feed store is next..It wasnt so bad, I only know the guy behind the cash register and his animal preference. Liberty is SO WILD..geez Never met a stranger...but I know its all about her wanting people to know her for business, she calls it networking.

Next to her little apartment, Ever wall is a different color bright pink closet, purple sponged bathroom, black, gray and white bedroom, green, blue and some other color living room, a red kitchen, wind chimes every where inside, mild hoardish bedroom of hair stuff and clothes. She has a wire man statue that holds her pursue jacket and what ever else she needs, he is posed as a waiter and made out of pipes. He makes me think of that bladder control commercial with the wemon made out of pipes. Animals everwhere, giraffes, penguins, elephants, trinkets- trinkets-trinkets. She doesnt like trash cans in the house, so she walks to the can outside like 20 times in 4 hours. also she keeps the front door cracked with the heat on, she needs the fresh air....
So her personality, with 2 mini irish jack russles and a fuzzy cat.

Then she pulls out the astrology books and her cards. She has medicine cards and teaches me to use them. I being from a christian back ground, know how wrong this is, but...why not....lets play.

So I learn a little about what these cards say, eat pizza and watch ice age with my son. Liberty really hung out with him and kept him busy in a house with no kid toys.

I got home at 9 pm and felt amazing! I exercised today, went out with a girlfriend and even took my son out as well for pizza, fresh smooties and watch ice age with him. (he didnt like ice age, he prefers xmen, toy story and thomas)

So back to my quiet life...need to use my ab circle pro, do the dishes and pray for warm weather so i can go outside.....

thanks for reading about my day... I needed to share it.

M

Maggie Cummings

I would kill to have a friend like that. You are so lucky!!!

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
Well Since she over powers me, i tend to retreat in to my shell, so its ok.

Weloveourtortoise

5 Year Member
Gardner, MA
Sounds like you had a great day. We all need someone to pull us out of our shells everyonce in a while! I have a Christian background too and medicine cards are not bad. They draw on the same energy as prayer.

M

Maggie Cummings

terracolson said:
Well Since she over powers me, i tend to retreat in to my shell, so its ok.

I'm sorry...I just meant the love and feel of your friendship. Yes she's loud and over powers you...that would also embarrass me as I am a quiet private person. But she loves you, you can't beat that...

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Wow she sounds like a very interesting person!! Everyone needs a fun friend like that ;)
How do you pronounce your son's name?

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Wow! My best friend, who is also my cousin, is exactly like that. Every time I go out with her, it's an adventure. I'm usually a quiet, shy, laid back kind of gal, and her excitability compliments me. You are blessed to have a friend like that.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I'll bet after a day like that, spending time in your prosaic, familiar habitat was quite relaxing! Gotta experience loud and wild to appreciate hush and calm! ;)

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
Geez so many peeps to respond to!!

@ Maggie, I understand now...its hard to get tone from letters!

@ Weloveourtortoise : Its funny i am never in my shell inless i am with a loud person. I am the type of person that I adapt to my environment and provide the personality that is needed. Its a natural thing for me, i dont think oh i need to act this way... It just I am a leader or a follower. I am not stuck in one way or the other.

@ Katie Ximon is pronounce (simon) his name backwards is NoMix and his daddy is a DJ so we thought that was cute

@ terry, yes blessed, but i can only handle it once every other month! I mean this girl dressed up as the statue of liberty at halloween and had half her *** hanging out cause she wanted people to see her baby cakes!!

@ Stephanie , yes i need crazy to love my boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.