Moldy Egg?

Tank'sMom

Location (City and/or State)
Olmito, Tx
Greetings. I am incubating 4 Sulcata eggs for just over a week now. 2 days ago, I noticed some "moldy" stuff growing on one and a tiny bit on another.
I have them in a plastic box in vermiculite that may have been too damp at first, then dried out, had to re-moisten.
The eggs got off to a bad start. When Tonka laid, she didn't really dig much of a hole. Most of the eggs were crushed in the process and all but one have some degree of cracking or denting. But I'm giving them a shot.
I ordered new organic vermiculite and plan to transfer them to individual deli cups, each with its own thermometer and hygrometer probe. I'm using a plain old Hovabater and analog thermometers and hygrometer right now.
The incubator temp stays around 90F and inside the box I'm getting readings of anywhere from 86-89, and a humidity of only 70% but the medium looks too damp. So I'm waiting for my digital equipment to arrive.
When I transfer the eggs to the new cups, how much can I "clean them"?
They were started in haste with mud and yolk on them, due to the cracking and what not I was scared to clean them well.
Suggestions? Please???ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1460481432.094093.jpg
The dirty eggs, day one
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1460481481.099432.jpg
The broken eggs/nest
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1460481512.098409.jpg
The mold?

Help???