Moderator Nominations

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Why not?
We still don't have a new moderator...........
Is a current moderator stepping down? Has the responsibility become overwhelming for one of our current moderators? Please, do tell…or has this all just been an experiment in popularity?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Is a current moderator stepping down? Has the responsibility become overwhelming for one of our current moderators? Please, do tell…or has this all just been an experiment in popularity?
I think came about when you were still recovering from your crash. It was mentioned that an "Overseas" moderator would be handy because of the time differential, etc..
I had suggested @Tidgy's Dad. I still do. However, to be fair, he is away from the forum a lot and has a great sense of humor that might not translate in every case. (I get it)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
It was brought up a while ago. I personally don't see where another is needed. There's not much to do now like there used to be before the new format and upgrades. We also have a mod that has since come back here and there.
Will have to wait and see if Josh ever decides to add another or not.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
I've killed a lot of threads here. In fact, I deserve a trophy for all the times I got in trouble, and killed the thread.
I'm on a different Sulcata forum, you gonna hang around?
Well I'm a Maggie fan. Pun intended.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I suggest you email that to Josh

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I've killed a lot of threads here. In fact, I deserve a trophy for all the times I got in trouble, and killed the thread.
I'm on a different Sulcata forum, you gonna hang around?
Of course:)
Hi Maggie:)

M

Maggie Cummings

Hi yourself. We accidentally discovered the sun today so spent the day doing yard work. This winter killed all 18 of my cactus. Never seen the like. They had lights on them and a clear plastic room thing around them., and they were in the carport. But I think it stayed below freezing for too long. Bums me out.