Might need to relocate tortoise

SaWho

Location (City and/or State)
Brea
Hi all,
So we have a 4 year old sulcata tortoise we might not be able to take of much longer. Just hoping to find some information on relocating or places they might take him. Any information is very much appreciated
Thank you

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi all,
So we have a 4 year old sulcata tortoise we might not be able to take of much longer. Just hoping to find some information on relocating or places they might take him. Any information is very much appreciated
Thank you
If you do an ad in Craig's list, he'll be off to a new home tomorrow.

alaboutcountry

Alba, Texas
Hi all,
Thank you
I am sure you are not here in Texas, but I would love to provide a wonderful, forever home for him. I live in the country with 5 acres and seriously spoiled Sulcatas!

SaWho

Brea
I am sure you are not here in Texas, but I would love to provide a wonderful, forever home for him. I live in the country with 5 acres and seriously spoiled Sulcatas!
Thank you for responding. It was so nice to hear of what you could provide for him. He’s a very big part of our family and it saddens us to release him so we are willing to transport him if it meant him getting a good home.