Mercy went missing. sad day

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, CA
No sign yet. Looked in everypart of my place and I only got a call from my sign from some punk prank caller kids

mikeh

5 Year Member
She will turn up for you. Keep at it.
I would also Patrol by near roads prevent a chance of her getting run over. I would offer a good reward and hiring kids is great idea. Maybe even one of them has it, offer them enticing $$ reward for safe find and return of the tort. Could have she fallen into Drain sewer?
Inform the local police, in case they come across her. Fingers crossed!

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Don't forget to check the shelter or the CTTC in your area in case Mercy was turned in to them. Best and hopeful wishes that your tortoise is found.

Kim444

5 Year Member
Not sure where you put up a sign, but I once saw on a dog rescue forum, they say to place a Big LOST sign on your front lawn with a big pic of the lost animal as people often go driving through neighborhoods looking for people who are out searching for an animal. Also place lost pics at your local grocery store, drug store, convenience store etc...

Irish

5 Year Member
Orlando Florida
I Hope you find her soon! Have you combed the yard with no stone Left unturned? I lost a Russian once, spent An hour widening my search, only to revist the enclosure and find it burrowed in one inch from the enclosure.

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Well still no sign. I bet someone picked her up and thought she looked like a fun thing to bring home. Well im going to extend my flyers to further streets cuz I know how far a tortoise could walk with all this time shes been missing. Wish me luck!

TigsMom

5 Year Member
Arizona
If you have time, now is a great time for yard clean up in your front yard. Hopefully, your girl is out there hiding in some leaf debris. When one of my boxies disappeared, I was sure a hawk or raven had carried her off. About a year later, I was cleaning and mulching some plants in the front yard. There she was looking back at me, healthy as a horse. I couldn't believe it!!!! She must have done alot of bug control for me. And hibernated in the leaf debris. I hope you find her!

Status
Not open for further replies.