• Thread starter Maggie Cummings
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
Great pics and please, please keep telling Bob stories. I laugh so hard at your stories and would miss them and so would so many others.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Laura said:
Tom.. is that where I think it is? Lost of charred looking trees in the background...
Maggie.. you are one lucky lady!!!!!

Yep. I was up there with them the night those trees were charred. I told Maggie I can't do that for everybody, but it really meant a lot to her.

moswen

5 Year Member
Yourlocalpoet said:
dmmj said:
Honestly I could have lived the rest of my life without seeing david hasseholf in a speedo, just sayin.

I can't think of anything sexier than David Hasselhoff in speedos.

Who is david hasselhoff and why does he think it's alright to wear a speedo?

Maggie, are you kidding, I've never met you but I'm pretty sure I'd put up some pretty high stakes on you being an awesome bob mom.

Tom, I'm missing the middle part of the story, you keep all these animals for movies? If this is true, that's the best job EVER!!! I'm only slightly 200%jealous.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
moswen said:
Yourlocalpoet said:
dmmj said:
Honestly I could have lived the rest of my life without seeing david hasseholf in a speedo, just sayin.

I can't think of anything sexier than David Hasselhoff in speedos.

Who is david hasselhoff and why does he think it's alright to wear a speedo?

Maggie, are you kidding, I've never met you but I'm pretty sure I'd put up some pretty high stakes on you being an awesome bob mom.

Tom, I'm missing the middle part of the story, you keep all these animals for movies? If this is true, that's the best job EVER!!! I'm only slightly 200%jealous.

You know, David Hasselhoff. "Knight Rider", "Baywatch".

I train animals for movies and television and most of these animals belong to some friends of mine at another ranch. We have our own animals too, but Maggies' camera was in the car for most of that.

Maybe she'll get some pics of my place on her next visit.

M

Maggie Cummings

TylerStewart said:
maggie3fan said:
ask Tyler or Candy,
I used to write what I thought were silly entertaining stories about the stuff that Bob did. I would take a small thing and exaggerate it a lot or a little and make a funny story, but they were taken as Bob was too much for me to handle instead of the funny stories I was aiming for. They don't know me or Bob or how Bob is kept so they were just making it up that I can't handle him. It's obvious that neither has ever had to live with or handle a large growing animal. I told stories about how he escapes but then I had a secure fence built so he cannot escape now. Tyler does not care for me since I complained about one of his products, so since then he has it in for me and will say anything to make me look bad. Were he a decent businessman he would have either made it up for that one bad product or simply ignore me, but he prefers to harass me.

This is news to me.... I suggested that some people aren't cut out for sulcata ownership, and Maggie kinda got used as an example since Candy said she has a hard time with Bob, that was it. I don't have it in for anybody, and Maggie, you're still my buddy just like Yvonne and Meg, even though we've all had our differences in the past. I still think Candy is crazy, but she's a nice lady and I don't have a desire or the time to "cut down" anybody. Sorry this is off topic. Great pics of Tom's place.

dmmj said:

Don't worry, it got deleted.... But the posts about Tyler being an aggressive bully are here to stay. Welcome to TFO!

And yet you don't think about NOT being an aggressive bully?

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Seriously Maggie, you need to get over it. I hardly go to sleep thinking about how I can make you look bad. If you don't like me, I don't give a damn. Move on with your life. I don't know why you and Candy can't seem to get me off your minds.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Wow Maggie, I am so jealous!!!! I am happy you had a great time! Tom, you should post some pics of them more often :D I am glad Maggie show them to us :p :D

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Geez, I knew Tom had animals but I had no idea just how large his place is and how many different pens and herds he has!

Surely you don't do all the husbandry yourself? How many hired hands do you have to help you with all that corral-cleaning? ;)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Stephanie Logan said:
Geez, I knew Tom had animals but I had no idea just how large his place is and how many different pens and herds he has!

Surely you don't do all the husbandry yourself? How many hired hands do you have to help you with all that corral-cleaning? ;)

Most of these pics are at a friends place. There are around 12 people who take care of all of these on a daily basis, plus a bunch of others who participate part-time. There are 7 full-timers at my ranch.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Wow, I really enjoyed the pic and your narration Maggie. Tom I am looking forward to seeing YOUR place and animals, soon I hope.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Crazy1 said:
Wow, I really enjoyed the pic and your narration Maggie. Tom I am looking forward to seeing YOUR place and animals, soon I hope.

When do you want to come up? I'm in Santa Clarita.

Status
Not open for further replies.