His first photo
Yodas_First_Album_Oct_09003.jpg

Cuddling mom
Yodas_First_Album_Oct_09008.jpg

Loving his dad
Yodas_First_Album_Oct_09014.jpg

My fave pic !!
Yodas_First_Album_Oct_09001.jpg

He is just sooooooo tiny and loveable ! Candy you're right !!!!! he won't sleep unless he's touching one of us. He sleeps in the nape of our neck. Already he has the most awesome little personality !!!!! I am just totally in love. Tallula is none the wiser, she's carrying on happily.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WI
He's beautiful Stace! My bf REALLY wants a pug (and says I owe it to him after all my other pets :p) but we can't have one in our apartment, and with our busy schedules right now. He loved your pictures, and would love to see some more! Congrats girl! Remember though, as much fun as he is to cuddle right now, soon he will be big and telling you where to go. Be his pack leader :)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
What a sweet little face! I cannot believe he would ever try to herd you. All he'd have to do is flash those big brown eyes at you and you would willingly do his bidding.;)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Oh my gosh there's nothing like a baby pug they are just the cutest. He is adorable. I remember when Spencer was that little he chewed up our loveseat (from behind) and we never knew he was doing it until it was too late. ;) Your potty training should be fun with him. He has such a puggy face that you will have a hard time saying no to him. :)

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Thanks so so much for all your lovely comments :) I am just besotted with this little boy ! Candy, Sheesh, it really is SO hard to say no to him, but we have to be strong !!!! We're going to get a trainer as he's so restless at night and can't fathom whether he wants to sleep or play....and he won't sleep in his bed, impossible ! He just wants to be near us, so I'm just so exhausted already ! BUT he is so worth every minute of lack of sleep :) Meg, you are so so right - we will try our hardest to be his pack leader! I took Yoda to the beach yesterday, so will post the pics when I can :) We met an older pug, Peggy, my friends dog, at the beach, Yoda was loving it!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Stace I think you are just getting way too much love and need to spred it around maybe just a bit more :p.
First Tallula then a romantic fiancé then a wonderful cutie pie Pug. Now Pugs are not the most endearing dog to me but who couldn't love a face like Yodas. A friend of mine had one and said it had the personality of a cat. His loved to snuggle around his neck just like a cat and sit on his shoulder. Too cute. Congratulations.
Any yes be strong or you'll have him sleeping in the bed with you and Nick. I know, I have two that sleep with me (I have no will power and they keep me warm) but Smokey can't get up on the bed (he's too short) so he wakes me up by scratching the side of the bed just so I can put him up during the night. LOL. They don't like anybody sharing their side of the bed either. When my grand-daughter came over and thought she would just sleep in my bed the dogs had other ideas. When I got up in the morning she was sleeping on the couch. I asked what happened and she said they kicked and pushed her until she nearly fell off the bed and she couldn't sleep so she went to the couch and they only came out once to check on her and she was able to finally get some sleep. :p

dreadyA

5 Year Member
southern cal.
What an adorable pup! Design he snore yet? Keep him away from tallula! !!

Typo
Does he snore yet?**

Stazz

5 Year Member
Lol, aboslutely right Robs, soooo much love going around ! Hahaha. We gave up with him again last night, he slept with us :s Its too hard, he is SO tiny and just wants love. He just has the most adventurous character, eats like a horse, hasn't started snoring yet...... I promise, he doesn't even know Tallula exists. Nick takes Yoda outside when I give Tallula attention. Robyn that is sooooooo funny, Nicks parents sausage dog (dachshund) back home sleeps under the covers with them in the bed, when his parents went away, he had to sleep in between us of course, and proceeded to kick either Nick or I off hahaha. I KNOW I have to be strong and have tough love, but we're going to get a trainer on Saturday to help us, cos at the moment, I have no willpower at all.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Looks like the MIB dog.

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
OMG! How cute is that little face:) toooo cute... Congratulations!!

Stazz

5 Year Member
Thanks sooo much Sandy !!!! I am just IN LOVE ! He is SOOOO tiny, I just feel so responsible for him, he's at work with me again today :s Dunno How I'm going to leave him alone!

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Leaving him alone will be hard, but you know you've just got to him used to spending some time alone..... I had to train my poodle to "wait" outside of the bathroom for me because he got so used to always being with me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.