meet walter the baby sulcata!

walter the sulcata

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
hiii! this is my baby sulcata, his name is walter! my name is kylie (the owner lol) and so far i love owning him so much! a little about me and walter! we live in south east texas! 8C53A160-09F8-4A3B-B359-754C3549E413.jpeg

walter the sulcata

Texas
i would like to see if there are any ways to improve his enclosure! he lives in a 4ft by 3ft enclosure inside my house! his basking spot reaches 105 degrees at the hottest! he has a 10.0 22 inch uvb! he has a tempt gradient going from 105 degrees all the way to around 77 degrees at the coolest! he has a lot of room to explore! i give him daily soaks, and he eats daily! i have one question! i know that grass & hay should make the majority of his diet, but he doesn’t seem interested in them at all! he loves the veggies i buy from the grocery store, but isn’t intrested in grass or hay! i’ve been cutting them up finely and mixing them with his favorite foods! is there any way to get him to eat them on his own?

Tony the Tort42

Southern California
Not really other than mixing them into his other food. Why so many exclamation marks lol. Try to keep the coolest part at 80f. 105 is fine for basking. Whats the humidity of the tank? any images?