Meet Rachel and Abner

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
They are so cute! congrats!
Also watch out for blackheads, sunburn and dry skin. Hairless dogs are extremely prone to those. I groom a lot of cresteds and they all develop blackheads and use special shampoo lol. Also, as a groomer, you might want to get there nails dremeled instead of just clipped when its time so they don't Freddy crouger themselves when itching lol. Just some friendly advice. You have probably thought about all that before getting them lol ?
The neem oil should help with the skin problems, clipped the tips of their nails a couple days ago and made sure that they were smooth but not for the reason you mentioned. didn't even think about that. Thanks

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
The neem oil should help with the skin problems, clipped the tips of their nails a couple days ago and made sure that they were smooth but not for the reason you mentioned. didn't even think about that. Thanks
Haha sorry, I switched into work mode when I replied to all that, but I figured you did the research ? you'll be an amazing naked baby parent lol

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
When are you taking them shopping for sweaters? Or jogging outfits with hoods? They need them for winter. My friend has a hairless guinea pig named Stanley. He's very warm to touch also.

Len B

10 Year Member!
When are you taking them shopping for sweaters? Or jogging outfits with hoods? They need them for winter. My friend has a hairless guinea pig named Stanley. He's very warm to touch also.
That's one thing I don't have to do. I already have plenty of jackets and sweaters that fit them. After they reach full size I will buy them some new ones though.

Len B

10 Year Member!
They are adorable! Rachel has certainly learned how to be her most appealing self! They have got to be fun!
They really are fun. When they first got here I would get them to set for a treat. Rachel started setting up on her own for a treat, now she stands up on her back legs to get one. Abner went from setting to standing on his own, He skipped the setting up part.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Wow! You get house calls from your vet? How did you pull that off?
Yes it's a mobile vet on wheels. When I had 7 dogs and 4 cats it was easier to bring the vet here than making multiple trips to the vets office. In this case it's just simpler to have her come to me than me going to a brick and morter vet.