Meet Hiccup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellyboo

5 Year Member
TragicQuietus said:
Sleep, eat, sleep, bath, poop, sleep, sleep, eat.... XD it just goes on. So cute. beautiful baby.

Thank you! :) And yes, that's about the schedule we are on. Lol! We get a good window each morning where he eats and runs about, but for the most part it's sleep. He seems to be doing really well though! He got another soak yesterday and seemed to enjoy that, and he eats like a champ!

noles82

10 Year Member!
cherylim said:
bellyboo said:
cherylim said:
Hello Hiccup!

He's gorgeous, and certainly no sulcata, don't worry! :p

That'd be a scary surprise in a few years.

Ha ha! Thank you! I was almost certain he wasn't, but thought I'd better ask since the box was labeled wrong! I love the sulcatas, but I'm thinking a little Hermy is definitely a better fit for us right now. lol!

You're lucky - Emrys' box said he was a 'ceramic snake feeding dish'!

Congratulations. Where did you purchase the tortoise?

bellyboo

5 Year Member
noles82 said:
cherylim said:
bellyboo said:
cherylim said:
Hello Hiccup!

He's gorgeous, and certainly no sulcata, don't worry! :p

That'd be a scary surprise in a few years.

Ha ha! Thank you! I was almost certain he wasn't, but thought I'd better ask since the box was labeled wrong! I love the sulcatas, but I'm thinking a little Hermy is definitely a better fit for us right now. lol!

You're lucky - Emrys' box said he was a 'ceramic snake feeding dish'!

Congratulations. Where did you purchase the tortoise?

Thank you! After my hubby and I spent some time looking around online we decided to purchase from The Turtle Source and are very happy with him. He's in good health and they were very helpful in answering all of our questions before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.