• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Meet Carl the Red Foot!

gabster723

Location (City and/or State)
Monroe, NY
Hi there! My name is Gabby and I have a 10 year old redfoot. I live in New York State but grew up in New Jersey with Carl. I’ve had him since he just hatched when I was 11 years old. He’s a strong boy and loves to climb, knock things over and loves people! He’s my sweet son and I love him so very much :)
I look forward to joining this community and reading other tort parents’ stories!
Here are a couple photos, I’ll be posting more as time goes on!
8605AE1E-4F48-45FF-8465-768379D31C52.jpgIMG_1848.jpg

MPappagallo

Location (City and/or State)
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi there! My name is Gabby and I have a 10 year old redfoot. I live in New York State but grew up in New Jersey with Carl. I’ve had him since he just hatched when I was 11 years old. He’s a strong boy and loves to climb, knock things over and loves people! He’s my sweet son and I love him so very much :)
I look forward to joining this community and reading other tort parents’ stories!
Here are a couple photos, I’ll be posting more as time goes on!
View attachment 278698View attachment 278699
Welcome to the forum!