• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I drive an '88 pickup truck that's a lot like me... not much to look at, has personality dents and rusted areas, but gets the job done. :cool: :p :D

DocNezzy

5 Year Member
In Italy, pick-ups are few and far between. You only see Chevys and Fords if Americans bring them! I have a litte POS Alfa Romeo and a GSXR-750 with over 40 horsepower than my car! LOL :)

John

5 Year Member
This is how I get around herpin in the barrens.
2wcpcgl.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Since my first choice of a hamster powered steam driven chitty chity bang bang car, I chose my alternate vehicles a motorcycle and a truck.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Squamata, what's that get for mileage?
Does it come in diesel?

John

5 Year Member
Nay said:
Squamata, what's that get for mileage?
Does it come in diesel?

19 miles per gal give or take, Don't know if they make em in diesel.

M

Maggie Cummings

Well, I certainly objected to using the only choice there, clicking on "regular car" because I don't drive a regular car. I drive a 1989 IROC-Z the last in a line of hot fun Camaro's. I just had a brand new 350 dropped in with bigger pistons and a big Cam. There's also a 'speed chip' added to the computer which adds more horsepower. There's also a new beefed up transmission with a positrac rear end and other good stuff that I can never remember. I get 30 MPG on the hiway and 11 in town. I will be able to drive this car until I die, which is exactly why I got the new motor and tranny instead of buying somebody else's used car. At least I know what I have and what IT has and what is likely to go wrong and it's easy to work on. There sure won't be much electrical to go wrong...I have hand crank windows...lol remember them??? Wanna race?

28ars4k.jpg

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
maggie3fan said:
Well, I certainly objected to using the only choice there, clicking on "regular car" because I don't drive a regular car. I drive a 1989 IROC-Z the last in a line of hot fun Camaro's. I just had a brand new 350 dropped in with bigger pistons and a big Cam. There's also a 'speed chip' added to the computer which adds more horsepower. There's also a new beefed up transmission with a positrac rear end and other good stuff that I can never remember. I get 30 MPG on the hiway and 11 in town. I will be able to drive this car until I die, which is exactly why I got the new motor and tranny instead of buying somebody else's used car. At least I know what I have and what IT has and what is likely to go wrong and it's easy to work on. There sure won't be much electrical to go wrong...I have hand crank windows...lol remember them??? Wanna race?

28ars4k.jpg

Maggie...nice to see you're keeping my car in GREAT condition! However, I found a better picture of it:p
t7ya6x.jpg

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
we have an F150 that mostly stays in the driveway, unless we're camping/fishing. We have a Ford Escape that is good in the back for Mary's wheelchair and groceries... We are on the list for a Prius, due to arrive in the next few weeks. I am tired of big gas prices emptying my wallet...

teri

M

Maggie Cummings

DeanS said:
maggie3fan said:

28ars4k.jpg

Maggie...nice to see you're keeping my car in GREAT condition! However, I found a better picture of it:p
t7ya6x.jpg
Is that Bob waving bye bye? Or Aladar?

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
maggie3fan said:
DeanS said:
maggie3fan said:

28ars4k.jpg

t7ya6x.jpg
Is that Bob waving bye bye? Or Aladar?

That's Bob;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
EW-w-w! Was he going to the bank? I hope he didn't leave a "deposit" on the driver's seat! :p

Zouave

5 Year Member
Toronto
i voted other because i refuse to call my fully loaded 03 Honda Accord V6 "Regular"

so there

Also: Maggie that is one slick a$$ machine! I'll bet NO ONE thinks you love torts. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.