Mazuri Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
I placed an order for Mazuri several months back from Spike's tortoise supplies and in the checkout it asks you what type of tortoise sticker you'd like with your order. It didn't have a russian tortoise listed so I asked if they had one. They wrote me back in my shipment & let me know that they didn't have one but sent me a tortoise xing sticker (very cute btw) and said they'd see what they could do about a russian sticker in the future. Well I ordered Mazuri again last week and in a separate envelope enclosed was a russian tortoise magnet! He said they still didn't have a russian sticker & hoped that the magnet would be a good replacement. Are you kidding?! I love the magnet!! Betty loves her mazuri food and I love the great customer service I get from Spikes Tortoise Supplies! Thanks for the great work guys! I will keep ordering from you all :D

SailingMystic

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Chester County, PA
zoogrl said:
I placed an order for Mazuri several months back from Spike's tortoise supplies and in the checkout it asks you what type of tortoise sticker you'd like with your order. It didn't have a russian tortoise listed so I asked if they had one. They wrote me back in my shipment & let me know that they didn't have one but sent me a tortoise xing sticker (very cute btw) and said they'd see what they could do about a russian sticker in the future. Well I ordered Mazuri again last week and in a separate envelope enclosed was a russian tortoise magnet! He said they still didn't have a russian sticker & hoped that the magnet would be a good replacement. Are you kidding?! I love the magnet!! Betty loves her mazuri food and I love the great customer service I get from Spikes Tortoise Supplies! Thanks for the great work guys! I will keep ordering from you all :D

Wow! Nice !! I'll look into ordering from them. Thanks for sharing :)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.