Mazuri from tortoise cafe

lkwagner

5 Year Member
A month or so ago I saw a post from tortoise cafe with a code for tf members to use. Every time I search it says no results, no matter what I search. Anyone know the post I'm talking about?

I order from them alllll the time and it would be nice to use the discount for once lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-84685.html

I keep telling you guys, but you just don't believe me: The Google Custom Search box at the top of every Forum page is a very useful tool. I typed in "Tortoise Cafe discount code" and the above listed link was the top response to the search.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Yvonne, for mobile users, the search is (and has been) out of service for a long time now. No results for any search, same problem with the participated thread.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Yep, the search function hasn't been working.

lkwagner

5 Year Member
Yeah you can't search, see participated threads or even see my posts. I stayed in my first post that the search feature wasn't working. Idk my password to sign in on a computer and can't reset it because my old school email went away. But thank you for the link...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Then you all better start carrying around your lap tops or PC's!! :p I don't understand how you can possible get enjoyment out of participating on the Forum when you have to hunt and peck for your typing on those small screens anyway. I could never do it. I'm always in too much of a hurry. I have to hunt and peck when I order new books on my Kindle and it drives me crazy.

Ok, I'll quit trying to get you all to do searches. Thanks for cluing me in, Tiff.

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
Re: RE: Mazuri from tortoise cafe

Yvonne G said:
Then you all better start carrying around your lap tops or PC's!! :p I don't understand how you can possible get enjoyment out of participating on the Forum when you have to hunt and peck for your typing on those small screens anyway. I could never do it. I'm always in too much of a hurry. I have to hunt and peck when I order new books on my Kindle and it drives me crazy.

Ok, I'll quit trying to get you all to do searches. Thanks for cluing me in, Tiff.

Hahaha Yvonne...I don't think most of us participate to the extent that you do! With all you do on here, I wouldn't want to be on a phone either!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm a bit slow this evening, but I got it finally! Gave me a good chuckle.