MAZURI FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

fel1958

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
tri states-pa.,n.y.,n.j.
WE SELL 200 POUNDS A MONTH.OUR MAZURI IS DELIVERED EVERY OTHER WEEK DIRECTLY FROM THE COMPANY.WE ARE SELLING 3 POUNDS FOR 16.00.THIS INCLUDES SHIPPING(USA ONLY) UPS GROUND.YOU CAN EMAIL ?'S [email protected] LET US KNOW YOU SAW US ON THE TORTOISE FORUM,,,,,,,,FRANK

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
Just wanted to say I purchased 3 pounds from Frank and it arrived fine. He was great to deal with and the price is excellent. I told him if I was pleased with the purchase I would give him props on the forum. If you need some food, he is a great option. :)

jcooper0311

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arizona
I also had a good experience purchasing from Frank. I received the Mazuri fast and he answered my questions quickly.

Seiryu

10 Year Member!
SE Michigan
Just curious as I may get some to supplement my soon to be tortoises diet. How long does this stuff last in terms of it going bad?

auerdoan

5 Year Member
so cal
whats the payment option
and i like the question before this ..how long till it goes bad

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
I've heard a year in the freezer (or more). I just keep mine in the freezer and very little out in a baggie.

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
He will do paypal or a personal check. Maybe even a credit card. I sent a check with no problem.

I don't know how long it will last, but I keep mine in a ziplock bag in the pantry and I have had no problems with it for over 6 months so far.

auerdoan

5 Year Member
so cal
sounds good Greg.
i emailed you it should contain my email.
if not post me here and we can work out the details.
-Auerdoan

fel1958

10 Year Member!
tri states-pa.,n.y.,n.j.
ok,this is what i was told by mazuri................store in a dry,well ventilated area free from rodents and insects.do not use moldy or insect infected feed.i sell 3 pounds on ebay.i get 200 pounds delivered fresh from mazuri every month.i would say as long as you keep it dry and in a zip lock bag your good for 6 months.by then you should be on another bag anyway.dont buy what you dont need.we get it fresh every month.most dealers buy it,bag it,and it hangs around.i wuold not freeze it.there is a chance of moisture setting in.hope this is helpfull...............frank 9143918516

sunkisseddragons

5 Year Member
fel1958 said:
WE SELL 200 POUNDS A MONTH.OUR MAZURI IS DELIVERED EVERY OTHER WEEK DIRECTLY FROM THE COMPANY.WE ARE SELLING 3 POUNDS FOR 16.00.THIS INCLUDES SHIPPING(USA ONLY) UPS GROUND.YOU CAN EMAIL ?'S [email protected] LET US KNOW YOU SAW US ON THE TORTOISE FORUM,,,,,,,,FRANK

Hi Frank Do you have a website?

Status
Not open for further replies.