Mary Knobbins says hi to Lyns

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Mary is now a female and has moved into a larger pen. I can hardly wait to see how she grows. AND, she can't get into any trouble in her new pen. She's eating away at the box turtle pool
100_5178.JPG
100_5090.JPG
I'm taking him in tomorrow
to the shop I sell my birds, and he will dremel Mary for $5
100_5058.JPG

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
Nice! Might surprise you when the day comes that she bulldozes right through those cinder blocks and tears through that fence though.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Nice! Might surprise you when the day comes that she bulldozes right through those cinder blocks and tears through that fence though.
Nope no surprises here. My Bob was 100+ when he died. So I have had big tortoises there. As Mary grows, I will add a third level of cinderblock and pound a t-post into them. That's a solid cedar fence with bracing on the back. The only thing that's gone thru that fence, is rats. Damn rats chewing a hole thru, why didn't they just climb it, 4 ft???

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
Nope no surprises here. My Bob was 100+ when he died. So I have had big tortoises there. As Mary grows, I will add a third level of cinderblock and pound a t-post into them. That's a solid cedar fence with bracing on the back. The only thing that's gone thru that fence, is rats. Damn rats chewing a hole thru, why didn't they just climb it, 4 ft???
LOL! Now THAT's hilarious!

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Thank you for the pictures! Lyns missed Mary