Mary and the tire

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I have some kinda Google backup for my photos but I'm pretty sure it's not Google drive. That one won't be free when you get past the gbs. The one I have is unlimited and free. I didn't even know I had it but was glad I did because I've been able to find old photos I thought I'd lost. They had been taken on older flip or slide cell phones. Probably other more computer literate members will know what I'm talking about.?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I have some kinda Google backup for my photos but I'm pretty sure it's not Google drive. That one won't be free when you get past the gbs. The one I have is unlimited and free. I didn't even know I had it but was glad I did because I've been able to find old photos I thought I'd lost. They had been taken on older flip or slide cell phones. Probably other more computer literate members will know what I'm talking about.?
My computer and it's workings are provided to me free of charge from the son, the IT programmer. I have never tried to make and post a video before. But Mary Knobbins was walking with a tire on her back...sorry I thought it was very funny...
100_0437.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
LOL!! You're right, it IS pretty funny.

So you're saying that if I had clicked on that link I would have seen the video?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
My computer and it's workings are provided to me free of charge from the son, the IT programmer. I have never tried to make and post a video before. But Mary Knobbins was walking with a tire on her back...sorry I thought it was very funny...
View attachment 331924
That's so cool that the son is doing that for you. I can just about imagine the wonderful photos you have ☺️ when I clicked on it I couldn't get access. I'd love to watch it but the photo should go down in history ? Mary????!!!! what were you thinking ? ain't your house heavy enough?

Jan A

Boulder, CO
That's so cool that the son is doing that for you. I can just about imagine the wonderful photos you have ☺️ when I clicked on it I couldn't get access. I'd love to watch it but the photo should go down in history ? Mary????!!!! what were you thinking ? ain't your house heavy enough?
Nobody knows the tires I"ve fought, nobody knows but Maggie (w/deep voice, borrowing from "Showboat" "Old Man River") Holy Cow!! I need to see the video of this!!

Or could be she's in training for football camp & forgot to tell you, Maggie.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
View attachment 331924
It IS very funny!!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Nobody knows the tires I"ve fought, nobody knows but Maggie (w/deep voice, borrowing from "Showboat" "Old Man River") Holy Cow!! I need to see the video of this!!

Or could be she's in training for football camp & forgot to tell you, Maggie.
Looks more like boot camp ? and training for war on Maggie ?

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
View attachment 331924
Maybe you could rent her out to the local auto wrecker for manual labour, carting things around. If she saves up enough, she could buy a sombrero. It would be a lot lighter than a tire.