Marvin

Dianediddly

Location (City and/or State)
Lancashire
Hi. Thank you for accepting me on your forum. I am one proud owner of a hermans tortoise, I think is two years old as his certificate states hatch date 2016 but does not give actual date. We are not sure of sex but have called him marvin. We have only had him for 4 days but already love him and can see his little character comming out. We bought him from our local garden center along with all his equipment to keep him warm and safe. They sold us a glass vivarium but i dont think we will keep him in it for long as i feel he is shut away in a glass box although we have been getting him out regulary for a run around and a bath. I am fast learning all the essential information about by new best friend. Thanks again for accepting me and i look forward to chatting once i have worked my way round this forum

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lewisville, Texas
Welcome!
Please don’t let your tortoise run around your house. It is much too cold, and so, so many things can go wrong.

Keep in mind that as an adult, your tortoise will need a minimum enclosure size of 8x4 feet.

Could we see pictures of your tortoise and enclosure?