Mark's excellent enclosure super deal, just two available, at TTPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I don't know if you all have taken notice of @Markw84 's enclosures or not, but they are excellent. No other enclosure comes close, even with your own ad-ons.

*The foot print is 3 by 4 (12 square feet of floor), height inside is about 24 inches, height outside is 27 inches.
*All six sides are double wall, including the door, so more effective at maintaining temp THAN ANY OTHER enclosure available. Like double pane window for your home.
*Two temperature sensors, one for the 'hot' spot and one for ambient.
*Humidity control as an add on, that means a humidistat can be included to operate a humidifier (not part of the deal for this post, but available).
*Lighting controlled by timer.
*Leak proof to about 3/4 of an inch, otherwise fully humidity tight.
*Two adjustable vents.
*Electronic controls can be operated on the enclosure, or via your smart phone. This means these are the only plug and play 'smart' enclosures available.
*They can be stacked, one atop the other, and operate separately. That double wall construction means nearly no heat from one effecting the other.
*One can be added to another end to end making the foot print 3 x 8 feet, 24 square feet of floor space.
*All pieces set into place onto each other, and are tight, no tools for assembly required. It seals as it's assembled.

SHIPPING to AZ from the Sacramento area would be a few hundred dollars. Pick yours up at the TTPG meeting or the Phoenix Reptile show with NO shipping cost. Prepay directly to @Markw84 before Sunday 10 November and get a $50 dollar discount. Between shipping and that discount you'd be saving about $250 per unit.

Only two units are currently scheduled to be delivered to these two venues, the TTPG meeting and the Reptile show.

SEE IMAGES ON THIS VIDEO . this video from the Sacramento Reptile show demonstrates the side by side enclosure enlargement capability, and towards the middle of the two minute video show one stacked on top of the other.

You may all wonder why do I promote Mark's Excellent Enclosures? There are a few reasons...
1)They fully support the life needs for a quality environment better than any other enclosure available.
2)At shows it is so much easier to point and say "that's what it takes, the cost of the tortoise and that!"
3)I will only support tortoise things I believe in, trust, and find as 'good as is available'.
4)Mark is a great person to share booth space with, and never gets upset about my needing a quick run to the human sandbox frequently throughout the show.

$699 at the show, $649 if pre-payed before 10 November. Please contact Mark or myself to make sure one is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.