Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I would like to see a "button" to click that makes all the unread messages on that screen shown "as read" so that if there are several threads I'm not interested in reading, I can just click one button.

Yvonne

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
RE: New Forum Requests

When entering the forum, we click "log in" and are taken to the screen where we type our username and password. Would it be possible for YOU to have the cursor already positioned at the "username" box so we don't have to click there before typing?

Yvonne

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA

Yvonne, there should be a link at the bottom of the main page that says "mark all forums read" this should clear everything for you after you've read what you want.
Also, if you always use the same computer to access our site, you should be able to choose to always be logged in. It should also be easy enough for me to put the cursor in the log in box, so I will look into that.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

josh said:
Yvonne, there should be a link at the bottom of the main page that says "mark all forums read" this should clear everything for you after you've read what you want.
Also, if you always use the same computer to access our site, you should be able to choose to always be logged in. It should also be easy enough for me to put the cursor in the log in box, so I will look into that.

Ok, I found the "mark all forums read" button, but don't see where I can choose to always be logged in. I"ve checked in the "user CP" spot, and all over the home page. ?

Yvonne

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA

Yvonne, I'm going to split this thread into the help forum...
If you click Logout everytime you leave the site, then you will have to login when you return. If you are NOT clicking logout then make sure you have this feature enabled by going to UserCP then "Edit Options" and click "Remember my login details..."
if neither of these solutions help, let me know and we'll try to fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.