Male Testudo ibera and Trachemys scripta scripta juveniles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tglazie

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, TX
Hello.

I need to make room for my new colony of eastern Testudo hermanni, so as much as it pains me, I must part with my male Testudo ibera. I acquired him six years ago at a San Antonio Reptile Expo, purchased wild caught from the Glades Herp table. I will have pictures of him next week, but he is five inches in length and straw yellow with heavy black blotching pattern on his carapace and plastron. His head is black, with yellow cheek scales and intermittent yellow patterning. He has gone through hibernation every year for the past four years, a six week cooling period spent in a fridge inside a rubbermaid container bedded with peat moss at a temperature of forty to forty five degrees Fahrenheit.

$150. I would also trade him for a hatchling marginated tortoise.

I also have three juvenile yellowbelly sliders (T.s. scripta), one juvenile pinkbelly sideneck (E. subglobosa), and two adult red eared sliders. The three juvenile yellowbellies range from three to six inches, and I believe they are 1.2, although all may be female, given that the smallest is too small to tell. The juvenile pinkbelly is a young female, and the two redears are both male, one of whom is an old proven breeder from Louisiana, the other of whom is a young Big Bend slider.

$60 for the three yellowbellies, $50 if you take the two male red ears as well.

$150 for the juvenile female pink belly.

Local pickup only, and all trades are to be done face to face. I live in San Antonio. If any of these animals interest you, PM me. Thank you for your attention.

T.G.

Status
Not open for further replies.