Male Sulcata In Dallas Texas area Needs new home .

Darrell Simpson

Hello , We adopted Rasputin about 3 yrs. ago . He is a healthy male that weighed around 45 lbs last yr . He is gentle and curious . He comes with a 4 x 8 ft heated and insulated house as well as several lbs of his favorite food .
We are moving North and we will not be able to keep him warm enough .
I can not figure out how to post pictures here . I can text to anyone wanting a great pet tortoise .

Darrell Simpson

Hello , We adopted Rasputin about 3 yrs. ago . He is a healthy male that weighed around 45 lbs last yr . He is gentle and curious . He comes with a 4 x 8 ft heated and insulated house as well as several lbs of his favorite food .
We are moving North and we will not be able to keep him warm enough .
I can not figure out how to post pictures here . I can text to anyone wanting a great pet tortoise .

I am not shipping him . If you want to adopt him then you can personally pick him up . Thanks

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
It would help if you told where you are located since you require local pickup!

A picture would really help too. To post a picture, simply click on the little image icon right above where you are typing if you are in the "adoptions" section. Looks like a mini picture and if you hold your cursor over it it will say "insert image".

Darrell Simpson

It would help if you told where you are located since you require local pickup!

A picture would really help too. To post a picture, simply click on the little image icon right above where you are typing if you are in the "adoptions" section. Looks like a mini picture and if you hold your cursor over it it will say "insert image".
I thought Dallas TX area was specific enough but I understand wanting a little more precision . Were in Rockwall TX .
The insert image icon won't let me drag, cut and paste , all it does it try to go for a URL . I would gladly insert images if I could understand what I'm doin incorrectly .
Please try and insert an image and if it works for you please message me how you made it work and what browser you used . Thanks .

Last edited:
Texas
I thought Dallas TX area was specific enough but I understand wanting a little more precision . Were in Rockwall TX .
The insert image icon won't let me drag, cut and paste , all it does it try to go for a URL . I would gladly insert images if I could understand what I'm doin incorrectly .
Please try and insert an image and if it works for you please message me how you made it work and what browser you used . Thanks .
Oh man you’re in Dallas Texas! I’m in Houston! I hope you’re able to rehome your baby soon!

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
side note: I want to move to Rockwall.... I'm in NY

Darrell Simpson

Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest . We want to return to the cooler climate . Texas has been fun to experience but we can not get used to the heat and humidity.

Texas
Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest . We want to return to the cooler climate . Texas has been fun to experience but we can not get used to the heat and humidity.
Lol I'm the opposite I have always been in Texas and I can't get used to the cold! If you can't a home, might as well consider taking that trip to Houston and giving it to me :) hahaha best of luck!