Male Sulcata Available To Experienced TFO Member Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
Hello, I have a male Sulcata Named Shelby. Shelby came into my rescue in Aug 2013. I was told he was 8 Yrs old but he only weighed 4.2Lbs. :eek:
Seems the old owners moved here from New York and had no clue as to how to take care of him. He was kept on an apt balcony and never soaked. :mad: Shelby came to me very unhappy and not to mention severely impacted.He was treated for an Ri in Oct of 2013 did 2 rounds of antibiotics, He NEVER STOPPED EATING lol. Well Today, Shelbys not the same fella he was lol. He's gained up to 22 lbs since arriving here. I've vetted him 3 times and he 2 was wormed by vet in Feb of 2014. Shelby eats like crazy.
We are looking for someone to give him a lifelong home with plenty of room and an outdoor heated shelter he can thrive in. I'm not crazy about shipping him but will consider doing so for the right home. If interested please pm me or email me at [email protected]. I can send pics over phone or through email only.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
No mam I'm not charging a
rehoming fee. However if they'd like to do a small donation to help cover some rescue expenses it'd be great but not mandatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.