Male Russian Tortoise in NJ Free to Good Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGargano

5 Year Member
Last October I purchased two Russian babies from a Florida pet supplier and had them shipped to my home in NJ. They're a little over a year old now (born July 5, 2011) and they're at a size and age where they're not cohabitating very well in the same enclosure. Unfortunately I don't have room for two enclosures, and my mom has grown fond of the female, so I'm looking for a loving, forever home for the male.

Quincy weighs 7 ounces and his shell measures 3.5" front to back. He's in perfect health and is a terrific eater.

I am located in Middletown, NJ 07748 and am will not ship, so hopefully someone locally can give him the home he deserves.

Contact me here or by email at [email protected]

2012-09-29_09-13-24_946.jpg

2012-09-29_09-13-36_41.jpg

2012-09-29_09-13-53_284.jpg

leonardo the tmnt

5 Year Member
I know you said no shipping but I live in Texas Houston where your Russian can live most year outside in the sunny weather we have in the south. I have been wanting to get a Russian and would love to take care of this one:)

MGargano

5 Year Member
leonardo the tmnt said:
I know you said no shipping but I live in Texas Houston where your Russian can live most year outside in the sunny weather we have in the south. I have been wanting to get a Russian and would love to take care of this one:)

I appreciate the offer, but I definitely don't want to put the little guy through the rigors of shipping.

MGargano

5 Year Member
Quincy is no longer available, his new owners came and picked him up this morning. Thanks for the all help and advice!

sheldon88

5 Year Member
Hey! This is Quincy's new owner. He is doing great, eatting all spring mix twice a day, and getting in his water bowl all by himself. We have renamed him Sheldon and are very happy with him :) he is a great addition to the family. Thank you so much again for letting us take him home!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.