Male Russian and Female Sulcata needing rehoming

Antag

Location (City and/or State)
Silverdale, Washington
I have a male Russian box and a female Sulcata (we think) that needs rehoming. They were both rescues given to me at different times a few years ago, and I haven't been able to give them the care and dedication they deserve. The Russian is at least 8 or 9 years old; the Sulcata might be less, but not by much.
There's no pyramiding yet, but they're in sore need of better care than I've been able to provide.
I live in Western WA (around the Silverdale area), and I'm willing to give them and all their things to someone who can give them a good home.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Post pics of them. Bottom and top of each and tail area so we can ID sex for sure, and if it's a Russian tortoise or Box turtle. There is no Russian Box.

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
I have a male Russian box and a female Sulcata (we think) that needs rehoming. They were both rescues given to me at different times a few years ago, and I haven't been able to give them the care and dedication they deserve. The Russian is at least 8 or 9 years old; the Sulcata might be less, but not by much.
There's no pyramiding yet, but they're in sore need of better care than I've been able to provide.
I live in Western WA (around the Silverdale area), and I'm willing to give them and all their things to someone who can give them a good home.
How large is the sulcata?

qiangzhu

Washington
Can I see some pictures? I am in Seattle

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
Sorry for the delay-
Here and here are the female Sulcata (I was told spurred-thigh, but I honestly don't know)
Here and here are the male Russian (?)
Those are both russian tortoise. They go by spur thigh as well, so I can see the confusion. I can't take another male, but I do have room for the female. You could PM me if you're interested or would like to see my set ups.