Male cherry head

pacific chelonians

Location (City and/or State)
SanDiego California
Hi forum members I recently had the opportunity to acquire 5 female cherry head tortoises all over 10 in when I perched they I was told that one of the females was actually a male I picked them up last night I have attached a photo of the suspected male and I am 100% sure it is female. The main reason I am making this post is to see if anyone has a male that they are willing to part with needs to be mature i am willing to pay your asking price I also have a 7 in marbling female I am willing to trade for a male don’t need an awesome male just one that is considered a cherry head also if you think I am wrong about this one being female let me know

Attachments

• 1CD66AF2-18B5-4A31-9F41-7B30ECEBCD10.jpeg
    1CD66AF2-18B5-4A31-9F41-7B30ECEBCD10.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 27

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Hi forum members I recently had the opportunity to acquire 5 female cherry head tortoises all over 10 in when I perched they I was told that one of the females was actually a male I picked them up last night I have attached a photo of the suspected male and I am 100% sure it is female. The main reason I am making this post is to see if anyone has a male that they are willing to part with needs to be mature i am willing to pay your asking price I also have a 7 in marbling female I am willing to trade for a male don’t need an awesome male just one that is considered a cherry head also if you think I am wrong about this one being female let me know
Female Imo.

pacific chelonians

SanDiego California
That’s my thought exactly good to clarify that it is in fact female I am willing to ship the female Cherry Head for a trade let me know looking for a large male cherry head