Male and Female RT need new homes

RussianTortsNF

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Buffalo, NY
I rescued a Male and a Female Russian Tortoise from squalor in April. I am relocating from Buffalo, NY to Fort Lauderdale, FL in January and I am looking to find a great home for them. I have a HUGE indoor enclosure that will go with them if needed and you can accommodate it. I am willing to drive within a reasonable distance to meet for them. I have everything needed for them as well as extra UVB/UVA lights and the Probiotics and RT Seed Mix from TNT. I know I will never get back what I invested and that is okay, My goal is to find them an excellent home with people who will love them and devote time to them!! If you would like more information or pictures, please contact me. I will gladly send you anything that you want!!!

kaz311

5 Year Member
Im willibg to pay for shipping I have two tortoise tables and one is free of use. I have russians and would like to care for them. I can pay for shipping and handling I live in illinois

Jovanni

5 Year Member
Hi, I really have a passion for Russian tortoises, I already have three myself ! In a big indoor in closure and will be building an out door inclosure for the nice weather soon. If you are still willing to find a good family for these beautiful animals than you can email me at [email protected]. Note that I will separate them from the rest in my other indoor inclosure !

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Anyone interested in answering this ad would do well to send the OP either a PM or an email, as they haven't been back to the Forum since they placed the ad.

annster

5 Year Member
I'd love to adopt them! Can you send me the ages? I live in Maryland.