Mahé & Moyenne, my tortoises from the Seychelles

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
More pix please.....! :)

Need a daily dose of Aldabras Ma and Mo.
You make me smile Mark.:) I will do my very best that you get your daily dose...:rolleyes:
Tomorrow I will weight them. Forgot this totally today. A good tort mum must know how heavy her babies are:oops:

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
They are so cute!!! I definitely want to get some eventually.

Sorry if this was already addressed, but I’m assuming that Aldabras would do better in pairs than other tortoises?

Bee62

Germany
They are so cute!!! I definitely want to get some eventually.

Sorry if this was already addressed, but I’m assuming that Aldabras would do better in pairs than other tortoises?
Hello, Aldabra tortoises are very social. Even adult males can live together without fighting. To raise young ones it is better to have two or more. When one is eating the other will eat too when she or he sees her "buddy" eating. You can watch this on the video.
I think it is good for them to live as a pair or a group.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Hello, Aldabra tortoises are very social. Even adult males can live together without fighting. To raise young ones it is better to have two or more. When one is eating the other will eat too when she or he sees her "buddy" eating. You can watch this on the video.
I think it is good for them to live as a pair or a group.

That’s great! Maybe then in the future, I can just get two instead of breaking the bank on three, lol