Mahé & Moyenne, my tortoises from the Seychelles

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
Wow they are growing so beautifully. I hope you are already designing the palace that they will need to live in outside especially since you do have a real winter in Germany. Also totally impressed with your grasp and use of english I am jealous. Everytime Roger Federer speaks he does it well in several languages. So keep it up those of who can't will live your photos. I have a little Russian.

Bee62

Germany
Wow they are growing so beautifully. I hope you are already designing the palace that they will need to live in outside especially since you do have a real winter in Germany. Also totally impressed with your grasp and use of english I am jealous. Everytime Roger Federer speaks he does it well in several languages. So keep it up those of who can't will live your photos. I have a little Russian.
Hello Blackdog, thank you very much for your kind words and praise. The next enclosure the aldabras will get is the one of my sullies. They are getting to big for an indoor enclosure. The place outside is half ready but no problem because the renovated barn that can be heated with the central heating of the house is already there. Only the place in the barn must be finished but that will be no problem.
I love the English language and it is a good way for me training my old brain by writing here and learning more vocabulary.:)

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Hello Blackdog, thank you very much for your kind words and praise. The next enclosure the aldabras will get is the one of my sullies. They are getting to big for an indoor enclosure. The place outside is half ready but no problem because the renovated barn that can be heated with the central heating of the house is already there. Only the place in the barn must be finished but that will be no problem.
I love the English language and it is a good way for me training my old brain by writing here and learning more vocabulary.:)
A heated barn? Just plain awesome. Keep it up!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I love those long necks.. Your house must be a tort lovers heaven!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Me too :
41VKWRECFPL._SX352_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg