Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I see where Maggie's avatar now shows that she is a "grumpy old lady!!" Too bad it doesn't also say, "...who doesn't like kids!"

Way to go, Mags!!

Yvonne

M

Maggie Cummings

If the shoe fits!!! But I think now that all the hoopla has died down I want to say something in my defense. I don't like 'undisciplined' children. And it seems that recently that covers a lot of the population. However, I have a grandson who wears more make up than I do and dresses kinda like Michael Jackson who is about to release his first album. He's in a rock band who's name I can't ever remember. My granddaughter is a beautiful 4.0 college student. They are both in their 20's now but they used to be 'undisciplined' children, and I didn't much care for them. That changed as they got older.
I may not like children and I may be a 'grumpy old lady' but I have good qualities that I won't bore you by listing...I give good advice when it comes to keeping chelonia, and I don't ever refuse when someone needs my help...So I may be a 'grumpy old lady' but I am here for you if you need me...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yeah, yeah...blah, blah, blah! But are you a good Christian woman? :rolleyes:

Yvonne

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Good one Yvonne, seems this day and age that statement doesn't mean much to some. Maggie I guess I'm in the same boat as you I an old, get grumpy and don't like undiciplined kids and I got 5 grandkids that foot that bill until they get around grandma then they toe the line or it home for them. :)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Yvonne, that was soooo funny really! Maggie I think you should put "Woman with Attitude" it's more intriguing. Anyway what do you consider old? :D Candy

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
HAHAHAHA you ladies are too funny, I'm always smiling and laughing reading your posts :D
I don't think anything is too old......my fiance's aunt turned 80yrs old yesterday and I swear she is the energizer bunny!!!!!! She has just too much energy, she makes me tired LOL :p

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
You are very funny everyone :D. Maggie, I am sure you are not a grumpy old lady, if you want us to believe that, you will have to ask Big Bubba and Bob to come on this forum and confirm it :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.