Love this new tortoise forum mobile app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

james1974

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
Since the new update to this site for mobile users,I can upload pictures, videos, change my profile including my profile picture all from my phone,Great Job Tortoise Forum love the lay out it's perfect to me :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TortForum mobile app

theelectraco

5 Year Member
I had to do the update on my phone and iPad because it wouldn't let me on so I decided it was time to finally update. Liking it so far.

DaisyDuke

10 Year Member!
I'd like it if the feature I always used most worked. "Participated" in hasn't worked for me since the big update to this new app a while back.

james1974

5 Year Member
Illinois
I like the fact everything can be done on my phone from anywhere.

theelectraco

5 Year Member
DaisyDuke said:
I'd like it if the feature I always used most worked. "Participated" in hasn't worked for me since the big update to this new app a while back.

Participated never worked for me, even before the update. Now at least with the update when I click on someone's profile, it actually takes me to theirs, not mine.

0.0.1 Red Foot
0.0.1 Crested Gecko
0.1.0 Dachshund

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I, too liked the participated section. It was my favorite and I am bummed it doesn't work.

Heather
sent while on my purple android TFOapp

theelectraco

5 Year Member
Team Gomberg said:
I, too liked the participated section. It was my favorite and I am bummed it doesn't work.

Heather
sent while on my purple android TFOapp

It never worked for me. I was always having to go to my profile and see the threads I posted in to see things I participated in.

0.0.1 Red Foot
0.0.1 Crested Gecko
0.1.0 Dachshund

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
Greetings All,
Cowboy Ken here. So I'm trying to help a new member use the Android app, but she tells me every time she try's logging on through the app, she gets kicked out. I'm an iPhone/iPad user, so I'm unable to help her. Do you have any tips or tricks you could share that I could pass on to her? Thank you in advance,
Ken

james1974

5 Year Member
Illinois
Im not sure what to tell her I just downloaded the app.and everything worked.

james1974

5 Year Member
Illinois
I don't think so,maybe her phone is not up to date or maybe theres a update for app.tell her to go to Googleplay and check to see for a update on this app.

TommyZ

5 Year Member
Re: RE: Love this new tortoise forum mobile app.

Cowboy_Ken said:
Greetings All,
Cowboy Ken here. So I'm trying to help a new member use the Android app, but she tells me every time she try's logging on through the app, she gets kicked out. I'm an iPhone/iPad user, so I'm unable to help her. Do you have any tips or tricks you could share that I could pass on to her? Thank you in advance,
Ken

Hey Ken, i work for the phone company, so i see this alot...if she is on the jellybean version of android go to: settings>application manager. Find the TFO app, delete it off the device, power cycle the device (turn off then back on), then go to the PlayStore and re down load the app...that oughta fix it right up :)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
Thanks TommyZ. I hope it works.
What's funny for me, when someone says they work for the phone company, I flashback to Bell telephone being “the Telephone Company". We had rotary dial phones then.

TommyZ

5 Year Member
Re: RE: Love this new tortoise forum mobile app.

Cowboy_Ken said:
Thanks TommyZ. I hope it works.
What's funny for me, when someone says they work for the phone company, I flashback to Bell telephone being “the Telephone Company". We had rotary dial phones then.

Im only 31, but been in the industry since i was 18. First we were Bell Atlantic, then NyNex, and since 2001 have been Verizon. Im on the wireless side though, not landline, so cellphones, ipads, machine to machine devices, smart accessories like health monitors and wireless video cameras....the industry has changed A LOT in my time here. Alot of folks from the "old days" still call me "verizon tom", lol

Status
Not open for further replies.