Lou is missing??? Hmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield, California
So, the first thing I do when I get home from work is check on Lou and the babies, so I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked and looked. My stomach starting flip flopping. My yard is TOTALLY escape proof.

So as I was standing there ready to cry and go for help, I saw this basket sitting there, this is the baby transport basket and was not suppose to be there.... hmmmmmm....
S7306731.jpg

So, I looked at the basket because it was sticking up just a little in the back and you will never guess what I found!

S7306732.jpg

LOU!!! Crashed out cold wearing a basket!!! One foot sticking out!!!
darn that boy he scared the daylights out of me!!

Now, that I am done being worried.......isn't he sooooooo cute!! I love LOU he cracks me up!!!!

beccayauyau

5 Year Member
Ahhh how cute :) My tort went missing the other day, got me scared too! She ended up trying to eat the stones in the garden!! They are so funny, these pictures are really cute :)

stena29

5 Year Member
Porterville ca
Thats scary...cause I know that flip flop feeling you got...my edward would escape from his home and i would get that feeling.....glad you found him..:tort:

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
That is really cute!! I love the little leg sticking out!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Heart stopped when read the title.....then got going when I looked at his darn foot....LOL actually LMAOF! !!!! GOOD ONE LOU :D:D

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Angela, my heart stopped for 5 minutes. My husband is gone now, so the torts are unsupervised for a few hours a day, who knows what kinda trouble is going to be a foot!! Sheesh!!!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Mary Anne, when the folks are away the boys will play....LOL :D

I am just so happy it was a silly thing... :D

M

Maggie Cummings

Haha, I needed a good laugh and Lou provided one for me. I, not quite, peed my pants...:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.