Lots of odds and ends for sale NARBC pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Thinning out some of the tortoise groups.
I am offering all of these animals for sale at the August NARBC show in Arlington,TX on august 10th. However I figured I would post them, and give forum members a chance to snag them up before the show. I don't want to do any shipping so it will be pick up only at the show or whenever is convenient.

Trades considered for all. Kinixys,manouria, and keinmanni is all I am looking for to add to our groups.

Following are for sale;
Adult Guyana Red foots. Females are proven and still possibly gravid. Last eggs received from these were 3 weeks ago.
Been in my care for 2 plus years
male female $150 each or $275 for a pair(that goes for any female paired with a male)

2 females $150 each

Male $140

female $140

Young Females $130 each

This girl is CB 6 years old very nice has some marbling patterns and is solid orange head and legs. $150

Indian Star Males $425(breeding monsters)

2.1 14" Sulcatas Nice and smooth raised by me. All are 3 years old. 1100 for the reverse trio.
Male

Male

Female

2 Month old Indian Star $425

6 week old Leopard $115

4 month old red foot $125/2 month old red foots $115

1 month old Sulcatas perfectly started $65 each 23 available

Yep thats it. All can be picked up at the NARBC show. Hope to see some members their. PM or email me for any additional information.
[email protected]

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Hope to see a lot of you guys at the Show. You can easily find me. I will have all the tortoises and only tortoises and the Big Banner with the Organizations Logo on it. Lots of baby sulcatas started right will be available.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Its tomorrow everyone. A little vendor in site there are more tortoises there than I have seen prior. So hopefully a good show.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Remember. There is no posting on threads in the for sale section. All questions should be through an email or pm. Thank you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.