Lost Sulcata New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
I know this is probably a long shot, but I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am posting this for someone that posted on craigslist. She has had her 40 lb. Sulcata tortoise escape from her yard. The tortoise was living near Centerton Road in Mt. Laurel, NJ. Any info would be appreciated. She is just sick about this. Thank you!!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Have you contacted Julie at the Long Island Turtle And Tortoise Rescue? She's pretty well known in that part of the world and there is a good chance the lost wanderer will end up there.

Good luck.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
So far she has posted on craigslist, local shelters and vets, facebook, tort rescues and hung signs. If anyone wants to post to their facebook also, that would be great and you can reach me through the forum. Thanks for any suggestions or help!

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
GOOD NEWS! The sulcata was found by someone who then saw her signs on Friday and returned him safe and sound! Nice happy ending!

Annieski

5 Year Member
Edison, N.J.
jlyoncc1 said:
GOOD NEWS! The sulcata was found by someone who then saw her signs on Friday and returned him safe and sound! Nice happy ending!

Wheee! I'm so glad!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
That's great news. So glad to see a happy ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.