Lost Russian Tortoise (Gwinnett, GA)

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
Posting for a neighbor whos Russian Tortoise has gone missing. If your in the Snellville area of Gwinnett county and you or someone you know finds one please contact me for owners contact info. Tortoise is about 7" and has a notch missing from the lower left edge of his shell. Thanks.

SPILL

Illinois
Was there any type of tag on the shell that you know of?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Was there any type of tag on the shell that you know of?
I'm not sure but I sent a message to the owner to find out.

SPILL

Illinois
One was found today with a tag attached to its shell. I'm not sure where but it sounds like the southeast. The person who found it is on another forum asking how to remove the tag. Let me know if you need it and I'll send you the link.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
One was found today with a tag attached to its shell. I'm not sure where but it sounds like the southeast. The person who found it is on another forum asking how to remove the tag. Let me know if you need it and I'll send you the link.
Ok, thanks.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
No, unfortunately they said there wasn't anything attached to their Tortoises shell.

jeneliza

burton michigan
I hope there's is found, but wow to the person who finds one, and knows it's tagged, and still has the b@lls to ask how to remove it instead of looking for the owner, wow, some people, how would they feel if there pet was missing and someone did that instead of finding out who owns it,