1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Lost Russian male

Discussion in 'Lost and Found' started by Violanna, Jun 7, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. Violanna

Violanna Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Texas
    It’s a very very sad day for me. We moved into our new house on Saturday, and I finally got a chance to set up Rocky’s outdoor home. Unfortunately I broke a piece of the plexiglass window that I use for my kids to see in without actually reaching in and disturbing him... and I totally forgot to cover it up with the wire mesh I had before I put him back in... well obviously he escaped. I have search both my yard and one of my neighbors yards and no luck :(.

We are in Fort Worth Texas. I’m still holding hope that I’ll be able to find him. My kids are so sad. This phone unfortunately doesn’t have good photos of him, but I have some on my profile
  2. dmmj

dmmj The member formerly known as captain awesome Moderator 10 Year Member!

CA
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Check early in the morning. Craigslist. Put up fliers (old school). Remember those guys can book it.
  3. Violanna

Violanna Member

Texas
    Oh he totally can! He is the opposite of a slow turtle! This guys can RUN, so we always make sure to never let him roam.
  4. Violanna

Violanna Member

Texas
    I know he wakes up at 7:30am everyday for his breakfast. He is extremely punctual.