Lost: our 3 Red Foot Tortoises. Oviedo, FL

Tank & Scooter

Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
It sounds messed up, but I would check all the selling apps, Craigslist, OfferUp , LetGo. And any other.
Put like 100 mile distance, incase somebody trying to avoid your area

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Same, I hope not but it seems weird not even one has been found. I would keep an eye on local for sale sites like Craigslist, offer up, etc. You never know. In any case though I'm so sorry your having to deal with this :(

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow, so sorry. Beautiful RF. I sure hope you find them and they weren't stolen. Please keep us posted and don't give up looking. Members have found lost torts months later. Fingers crossed you find yours much sooner.

Tank & Scooter

Los Angeles
Wow, so sorry. Beautiful RF. I sure hope you find them and they weren't stolen. Please keep us posted and don't give up looking. Members have found lost torts months later. Fingers crossed you find yours much sooner.
When I was like 5, my brother lost his tortoise

2 years later my brother was walking outside the house and found a picture on the floor. It was a Polaroid of my neighbor with our tortoise[emoji23]

When we confronted him, he said it's his and had it 4 ever. We brought all our pictures and was able to I.D. It, and he gave it back. Honestly he probably just thought we were just trying to steal his tortoise. Once he seen our pics, he gave it back.

Tortoise got lost again like 4 months later. We never found it, but always suspected it escaped to the neighbor again[emoji23]

JBF

5 Year Member
When I was like 5, my brother lost his tortoise

2 years later my brother was walking outside the house and found a picture on the floor. It was a Polaroid of my neighbor with our tortoise[emoji23]

When we confronted him, he said it's his and had it 4 ever. We brought all our pictures and was able to I.D. It, and he gave it back. Honestly he probably just thought we were just trying to steal his tortoise. Once he seen our pics, he gave it back.

Tortoise got lost again like 4 months later. We never found it, but always suspected it escaped to the neighbor again[emoji23]

Lol!

JBF

5 Year Member

Thank you! I will definitely keep you posted.

JBF

5 Year Member
Same, I hope not but it seems weird not even one has been found. I would keep an eye on local for sale sites like Craigslist, offer up, etc. You never know. In any case though I'm so sorry your having to deal with this :(

Thank you! It really is heartbreaking.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
How far are you from Florida area code 33322?
I have two, small RF that ill be wanting to rehome.
They hatched in my enclosure . And I have no plans for them other than to find them a great future.
These are not available to just anyone.....

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
They hatched in my enclosure . And I have no plans for them other than to find them a great future.

Very nice of you @ZEROPILOT - nice work.

JBF

5 Year Member

Thank you for the offer...I am happy to report that two of the three have been found!!! Bit far from our house (50 yards, 1/3 Mile) :)

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Update! Two were found today!!! We are still looking for Aden, the one with all yellow markings. We are so much more optimistic now!!!
Great news! Hopefully you will find the third one!
How were the 2 found? Did you locate them?

Redfool

5 Year Member
Central Florida
Update! Two were found today!!! We are still looking for Aden, the one with all yellow markings. We are so much more optimistic now!!!

Great news, so happy for you. Gotta know, any found by neighborhood kids?