Lost cherryhead baby

jockma

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles County
If the neighbors have dogs he's likely solving the water problem by helping himself to their water bowls. RFs tend to be pretty resourceful as well. I can't wait for him to come out of hiding, put your mind at rest. You deserve a break!

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
If the neighbors have dogs he's likely solving the water problem by helping himself to their water bowls. RFs tend to be pretty resourceful as well. I can't wait for him to come out of hiding, put your mind at rest. You deserve a break!
Thank you for that

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Ok. Another far out idea.:D

Would a living tort show up with thermal imaging. (Cold blooded)

There are phone apps available( I think) on thermal imaging.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Ok. Another far out idea.:D

Would a living tort show up with thermal imaging. (Cold blooded)

There are phone apps available( I think) on thermal imaging.
Hmmm, not sure how that works with a critter whose body temp is same as his environment... I'll look into that though. Thanks for the brainstorming

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
I suspect if you got s tort out of 90f and put it in a dark room it would show up with thermal imaging. Soon as the tort reached the ambient of the room it wouldn't.

So soon as it goes dark would be best, before tort cools to nightfall temps.

There's also night vision. Dont know how that works.
Just throwing ideas in the box.

Short of getting a flight over there and looking myself, I can't think of anything else.
Chin up.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
have you tried a psychic?

Pearly

5 Year Member
You Guys are The Best! No! No thermal/night vision/psychic... I'm on a very low bugdet over here I haven't worked for a year now since my injury, husband lost his job, 3 young children, 3 cats and baby torts to feed:), bills to pay, just like all of us have to do... so, really limited there. What I do have is bunch of neighbors who are aware and willing to pay attention during their walks, I also still have HOPE, and I have my TFO Friends who boost that hope up, whenever it gets little deflated and for that I'm very grateful

Pearly

5 Year Member
Yes! Baby boy is back home safe and sound, sleeping in his warm humid hide after his loooong bath. I want thank all of you who have posted on this thread to help me keep my spirits up and kept coming up with new search ideas which I used most of them. Truly, I could have not done it without you guys! Thank you❤️

DutchieAmanda

5 Year Member
Netherlands
Wow, that's awesome! I just got back from my holidays and this is the best news of the day, congrats!