• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Looking to remhome male Russian tortoise (southern california)

sammi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, CA
Hello!

I have had Ernie for about 10 years now. The vet estimates he was between 3-5 when I first got him, so he would be about 13-15 years old. Unfortunately my husband is military and we have to move to a place that does not allow exotics, and Ernie cannot come with us. I am in Southern California (San Diego) and am looking to rehome him in the next 2 months. Please let me know if you are interested.

His enclosure is a large PVC planter box that I had custom made for him, and comes with all of his toys and hidey holes. I also have an extra light for his heat lamp.

Kapidolo Farms

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
There is a private message function here on this forum. Or please consider establishing an email thread with me, I'm [email protected] in Carlsbad.

Hello!

I have had Ernie for about 10 years now. The vet estimates he was between 3-5 when I first got him, so he would be about 13-15 years old. Unfortunately my husband is military and we have to move to a place that does not allow exotics, and Ernie cannot come with us. I am in Southern California (San Diego) and am looking to rehome him in the next 2 months. Please let me know if you are interested.

His enclosure is a large PVC planter box that I had custom made for him, and comes with all of his toys and hidey holes. I also have an extra light for his heat lamp.