Looking to Re-Home my Red Foot

eddie2013

Hi Everyone, I hope I am posting in the right place for this. I have posted only a time or two before. I am looking to Re-Home my tortoise, Pebbles. I really hate to do it but feel it is the best for her. I am located in Northern Nevada, so if anyone out there is interested or knows of anyone interested that will give her an EXCELLENT home, please let me know! I do not want to post anything on Craigslist as I want her to only go to a home that knows how to care for them very well.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
What a shame eddie, but all credit to you for putting her needs first and for trying to find her the best possible home. I hope she finds a forever home soon and at least if it's with an existing member you can be sure she will be well loved and follow her progress via the forum. Good luck to Pebbles.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
To bad you are so far from Texas . I would take her .

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Even further from me, unfortunately.
I hope you find a good home for sweet little Pebbles soon.

eddie2013

Good Morning Everyone! Well I believe I found the perfect home for her. It is local, they have 4 others as well. I am not sure she has ever been with other tortoises but assume that will be a good thing for her! Thank you all SO much for your insight, thoughtfulness, help and offers!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Super news she's found a new home but sorry she couldn't stay with you.
All for the best, I guess.