Looking to Purchase a Russian Tortoise

BentoNeko

Location (City and/or State)
kentucky
Does anyone know any good breeders that sell Russian tortoises? I think theyre so cute and ive been researching for months, so I would love to have one!

SweetGreekTorts

Tucson, AZ
I highly recommend Tortstork. I've purchased Russians from him and he's very passionate about tortoises. He's got some beautiful babies available right now too. There are quite a few reputable breeders. I've also purchased babies from Arizona Tortoise Compound and Garden State Tortoise.

BentoNeko

kentucky
I highly recommend Tortstork. I've purchased Russians from him and he's very passionate about tortoises. He's got some beautiful babies available right now too. There are quite a few reputable breeders. I've also purchased babies from Arizona Tortoise Compound and Garden State Tortoise.
Ill check them out! :D

Viola B

5 Year Member
Idaho Falls, Idaho
I bought from Carol S and very happy I did. She is very good to work with and has beautiful Russian babies.

Africa

New Jersey
Hi, I know I'm a bit late, but if you haven't gotten a tortoise yet (or anyone else who's planning on getting one), consider adoption. There's lots of tortoises out there that could use a new home, so it's always a good thing to help them out. As an added bonus for yourself, adoption fees are usually less than the cost of purchasing one. Here's a nice website that you can use to search for tortoises (or any animal for that matter!)
https://www.petfinder.com/