Looking to adopt Redfoots

mfishmanm

Just redid half my backyard for Redfoots made them a huge outdoor house and planted a bunch of fruit trees so if there's anyone in south Florida with Redfoots they can no longer take care of I am happy to adopt I have a lot of room for them

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I have a standing ad on South Florida Craigslist and every now and then I'll get a hit. I'll keep you in mind. (I have enough already.)
Maybe post one of your own. It's hit and miss, but it's also free.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
And if anyone has any unwanted Corvettes or Mercedes, I have a lot of space available and I will give them a good home. I can even send a truck and trailer for free pick up.

Thank you.
I still haven't gotten a "FREE" tortoise. But, I DID score three adults for $60!!! Not too shabby?

mfishmanm

I still haven't gotten a "FREE" tortoise. But, I DID score three adults for $60!!! Not too shabby?
I've gotta a few free tortoises all living happier lives with me but thanks yea if you know anyone that needs to rehome any let me know and $60 for 3 is amazing

RudyG

Just redid half my backyard for Redfoots made them a huge outdoor house and planted a bunch of fruit trees so if there's anyone in south Florida with Redfoots they can no longer take care of I am happy to adopt I have a lot of room for them

Are you still interested in adopting Red foots ? I have a 6 year old female that I need to find a home for. She is quite large 10-12" and in good health. I
don't have the space she needs.

mfishmanm

Are you still interested in adopting Red foots ? I have a 6 year old female that I need to find a home for. She is quite large 10-12" and in good health. I
don't have the space she needs.
Hi yes I have slot of room your girl would fit in and be very happy here all of mine are females just 1 male